- Can use Android and iOS devices to be your viewfinder. It can stream live view from the camera to your devices wirelessly.
- Using mobile devices as viewfinder, you can easily shoot the exciting view without having to use those very awkward poses
- When you take photos, you can download them to your mobile phones from your DLSR camera via Travelite Controller, and share them to your social network instantly.
- Most DSLR cameras only provide the countdown shooting. TL102 provides a more advanced timer feature which gives you flexibility to set shooting time interval and photo count
- The World First Wireless Camera Controller for Sony! Supported SONY Cameras: a7RII, a7R, a7SII, a7S, a7II, a7 a6500, a6300, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3500, a3000, a99 II, a99, a77II, a68
Travelite TL102 Wi-Fi Dongle Wireless Camera Remote Controller is a stand-alone device that connects to either Canon or Nikon DLSR cameras with a provided USB cable. It creates its own WiFi network that can connect your device such as iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android; Computer with either Mac and or Windows OS. The free TL102 app enables to control the camera with no computer or existing Internet connection.
The TL102 is a wireless camera connection for DSLR cameras. The TL102 allows you to use your smartphone or tablet as a screen and remote control for the camera. TL102 has developed its own app for Android, iOS and Windows which enables the live streaming of the camera image to your tablet or smartphone. The advantage is that you as a photographer don't have to put yourself awkward positions and you will see a much more detailed view of the composition on the larger screen of a tablet.
The TL102 is placed on the hot shoe of the camera and then connected to the camera with a mini USB cable. At this moment the TL102 provides support for a wide range of Canon and Nikon and selective Sony cameras, but the manufacturer is working on support for other brands. The TL102 has a built-in battery of 1800 mA and connects via WiFi 802.11n. The range is approximately 50 meters, depending on the circumstances.
The App allows you to view from a distance, but you can also control a variety of camera functions. Thus selfies, or interval timer recordings can be made and the images can be sent directly to your smartphone or tablet. Of course, images can be instantly shared via social media. In addition, the TL102 supports RAW files. By using a fast 150Mbps WiFi connection it transfers RAW files in only a few seconds!
- Live View and Remote Control for DSLR Cameras.
- Connection via WiFi 802.11n.
- Handy App to control camera functions and watching them live (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Focus Mode, Capture Mode, image format, etc).
- Support for RAW files.
- Instantly sharing via social media.
- Travelite Wi-Fi remote camera controller
- Mini USB cable
- Micro USB cable
- Double screw for hot shoe adapter
- Quick start guide