- Half color, half clear, with a graduated density transition for a smooth blending of color
- Also for use in black-and-white imaging
- 72 millimeters in diameter
- Neutral gray appearance drops exposure
Often, you want to balance light intensity between two areas within a scene. This is important outdoors to allow more sky detail while properly exposing the foreground. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky, exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark, underexposed.
FEATURES: Part clear, part neutral density, with a smoothly graded transition between A Color-Grad ND.6-to-clear is often best for balancing sky to foreground Neutral gray appearance drops exposure.
The perfect solution to transform a pallid sunrise or sunset into something spectacular. A neutral density 0.6-to-clear is often best for balancing sky to foreground.
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.2 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Photo Filter Thread Size: 67 mm