style:4i4 (2 Mic Pres)
Scarlett 4i4 is the perfect interface for musicians and producers starting to expand their setups and needing extra connectivity. Take your creativity to the next level with four inputs and four outputs enabling simultaneous recording of microphones, instruments, synths and drum machines - with maximum audio quality. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett s the same professional sound quality throughout the 3rd Gen range. The 4i4 features two of Focus rite's 3rd Gen Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesizers or drum machines with clarity. A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier. Scarlett 4i4 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focus rite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focus rite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. If that wasn't enough, Focus rite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (Pro Tools First)
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machines and other line-level sources. Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Black Rooster Magnetite upon registration and download.