- The legs spread to three angles of 23°, 55°, and 80°.
- Para-locks work by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock.
- Fold legs 180° in reverse for compactness and storage.
- Para-Lock Leg Twist Locks
- Ball head offers separate ball and pan locks and includes Arca-type compatible quick-release plate.
3 Legged Thing's Winston is our most stable tripod yet. Resolute and steadfast under the most demanding of circumstances and built to carry heavy burdens to the end. Winston lives up to his namesake as a rugged, stable and determined contributor. Powerful, light and easy to transport, Winston is a benchmark in tripod technology.
Winston is meticulously crafted from 3LT's own 100% Pure Stealth Carbon Fibre. 8 layers of tightly woven carbon, uniquely constructed without gimmicksor patterns for optimum weight to strength ratio. Furnishings precision milled from aircraft-grade Magnesium Alloy.
Winston's unique, modular design enables this incredible tripod to extend from almost floor level to well over 2m, giving Winston the versatility to work in any number of situations.
3 Legged Thing's unique parallel locking system prevents accidental disassembly, and provides further stability and better grip. It also makes maintenance and general upkeep simple.
- Tripod Weight: 1.75kg / 3.86lbs
- Minimum Height: 170mm / 6.75"
- Maximum Height: 1850mm / 73"
- Folded Length: 600mm / 24"
- Load Capacity: 23° - 40kg / 88lb, 55° - 25kg / 55lb,: 80° - 15kg / 33lb
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 29mm / 1.14"
- Leg Sections: 3 sections - (29, 26, & 23mm)
- Leg Angles: 23°, 55° & 80°
- Column Sections: 1 section - (26mm)
- Leg Locking System: ParaLock