- Lightest, Smallest Full-frame EOS Camera
- RF Mount Compatible with RF Lenses and EF/EF-S Lenses
- High Image Quality with 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus.
- Excellent Low-light Performance
- Built-in EVF with 2.36 Million Dots, Tough & Drag AF.
Introducing The EOS RP
The mirrorless EOS RP is the lightest and most compact full-frame EOS camera to date. It includes a 26.2 MP CMOS sensor, fast and accurate autofocus, 4K video. the powerful DIGIC 8 processer for excellent low-light performance, and a number of helpful guides, familiar controls, and creative sense modes that help make stepping up to a full-frame camera easier than ever.Explore vast creative possibilities with RF lenses as well as all EF/EF-S lenses. Get impressive results using the camera’s helpful Feature Assistant and Creative Assist functions. Be imaginative with a number of special scene modes. And quickly adjust settings with the convenient Mode Dial.
The Portable Performer
With its compact size, comfortable grip, vari-angle touchscreen LCD and electronic viewfinder, operation is familiar and easy. Whether you travel near or far, the EOS RP helps you capture your world with the quality, control and ease you crave, comfortable grip, vari-angle touchscreen LCD and electronic viewfinder, operation is familiar and easy. Whether you travel near or far, the EOS RP helps you capture your world with the quality, control and ease you crave.The Canon EOS RP is sure to satisfy adventurers for its next-level functions and delightfully packable size. Besides its compactness, the EOS RP features a 26.2 CMOS sensor, incredibly accurate autofocus, 4K video, and its powerful DIGIC 8 processor that works like breeze in any type of lighting situation explorers should find themselves in. Not to mention, it’s the lightest, smallest full-frame camera in the EOS family.
Digital single-lens non-reflex AF/AE camera
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- SD card speed class-compatible.
- UHS-I and II supported.
- Use of UHS-II microSDHC/SDXC cards with a microSD to SD adapter is not recommended. When using UHS-II supported cards, use SDHC/SDXC cards compatible with UHS-II.
- Eye-Fi cards not supported.
- Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used.
Approx. 35.9 x 24.0mm
Canon RF lens group (excluding EF, EF-S and EF-M lenses)
When using Mount Adapter EF-EOS R: Canon EF or EF-S lenses (excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon RF mount
- Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera
- Camera Cover R-F-5
- Strap ER-EOSRP
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Pack Cover
- Camera Instruction Manual
- Canon 1 Year Warranty