Fixed super-telephoto focal length of 600mm
Magnesium and titanium based construction
Fluorite optical elements and fluorine coating
Three image stabilization modes, each offering fours stops of image shake correction
Dust and water sealing
EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM
The EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM offers that bit of extra reach when it matters without compensating on the brightness with its fast f/4 aperture. The lens has titanium and magnesium construction making it lightweight and durable. It has three image stabilization modes, with four stops of image correction, and fluorine coating that ensures that the lens never faces the problem of smears and smudges.
Canon 600mm EF f/4L IS II USM Lens Specifications
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 600mm f/4.0
- Lens Construction 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
- Diagonal Angle of View 4°10'
- Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance 4.5m / 14.77 ft.
- Filter Size 52mm Drop-In
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 6.6" x 17.6", 138.3 oz. / 168 x 448mm, approx. 3920g
- Canon 600mm EF f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Lens cap