- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC
- EOS Full HD Video
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Vari-angle Touch Screen ClearView II LCD Monitor
Dare To Dream
The Video Creator Kit gives you the tools to make your dreams into reality with a RODE® VideoMic GO™ and Sandisk 32GB SDHC card. The VideoMic GO™ is a lightweight, easy to use, directional microphone that picks up clear audio in front of it, reducing surrounding sound and isolating your subject from background noise. The built-in shock mount reduces noise from handling and a foam windshield reduces wind noise. Mount the VideoMic GO™ on the camera's hotshoe, plug in the 1/8" (3.5mm) plug, insert the SDHC card and you're ready to start shooting!
Wireless Takes EOS Rebel to The Next Level
For gorgeous, high-quality photos and videos that are easy to share, look to the Canon EOS Rebel T6i camera. The EOS Rebel T6i does more, easier, making capturing photos and shooting videos a breeze. Its high-resolution 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor means finely detailed, crisp and natural-looking photographs. An updated light-metering system means well-exposed images. HD videos are effortless with the EOS Rebel T6i's advanced AF that provides speedy and precise focus on subjects. Canon's advanced EOS Scene Analysis system automatically adjusts the camera's settings to produce the best results whether shooting friends, landscapes, sports scenes and in tricky light situations. A first ever for the EOS Rebel line, built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC are now available! Wireless connectivity provides a seamless way to exchange images and movies with compatible devices. It's easier and more convenient than ever to share movies and photos, no matter the location. Near Field Communication* (NFC) allows for easy pairing with compatible Android™ devices** and Canon's new Connect Station CS100 device! With fast performance in a number of shooting environments, the EOS Rebel T6i does the hard work, letting you focus on making gorgeous photos and HD movies.
Live Your Life, Share Your Life.
Built-in Wi-Fi® lets you share images and video in amazing quality - when you want and how you want. Enjoy simple, virtually seamless transfer to social networking sites, your compatible mobile devices, other Canon cameras, and compatible printers. Show what you've captured to everyone, and even use a mobile device to take photos remotely.
One Easy App.
Canon's free Camera Connect app connects your mobile devices to Wi-Fi®-equipped Canon cameras. Whether your devices run on iOS® or Android™, this simple, powerful app is all you need.
See and Share Photos Faster.
Initiate a transfer from your device or camera. Your images and videos go right into your camera roll or gallery. View up close and share as you please.
Pass the Remote.
The Camera Connect app turns your mobile device into a remote control for your camera: compose your shot, zoom and focus, even set a self-timer and step into the frame.
Connectivity with a Tap.
If your mobile devices run on the Android™ operating system, you can simply tap the camera to the device to boot the Camera Connect app and establish a connection.
Sharing Just Got More Fun.
Think of the Canon Connect Station CS100 as your central imaging hub. Store your entire digital library, screen images and videos in full-resolution glory on your HDTV, print wirelessly and share effortlessly.
The 1 TB Canon Connect Station CS100 makes your entire digital library easy to organize, access and back up for the ultimate long-term storage solution.
No more passing a tablet around. Just connect to your HDTV, seat everyone comfortably in your living room, and enjoy in high definition.
Once stored, your digital library is ready to be shared online, sent to another Connect Station, printed or viewed on a TV.
Not Just HD Video: EOS HD Video.
Shooting with an EOS DSLR gives your HD video amazing advantages. Like low-light scenes with all their moodiness intact, shallow depth of field for a cinematic look, and - best of all - the endless flexibility of interchangeable Canon EF and EF-S lenses.Shooting with an EOS DSLR gives your HD video amazing advantages. Like low-light scenes with all their moodiness intact, shallow depth of field for a cinematic look, and - best of all - the endless flexibility of interchangeable Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Because You're Going to Share It.
With an MP4 format option, you can capture high-quality videos that take up less space and are super easy to share and upload.
One Setting to Better Looking Video.
Backlighting and high contrast can spoil a great video, but new HDR Movie Mode uses innovative over/under exposure capture for automatically beautiful results.
Selfie-friendly Flip Touch Screen.
You'll capture more angles - like kids at their own level and scenes over heads in a crowd - with the swing-out touch-screen monitor. Of course, it's perfect for selfies, too.
- Lens Mount : Canon Camera Format : APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Pixels : Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
- Max Resolution : 24MP: 6000 x 4000
- Aspect Ratio (Imaging) : 3:2
- Sensor Type / Size : CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm
- File Formats : Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MP4
- Audio: AAC
- Bit Depth : 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System : Yes
- Memory Card Type : SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Focus Type : Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode : Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points : Phase Detection: 19, 19 cross-type
- Viewfinder Type : Pentamirror
- Viewfinder Eye Point : 19.00 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage : 95%
- Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 0.82x
- Diopter Adjustment : - 3 to +1 m
- Display Screen : 3" Pivoting Touchscreen LCD (1,040,000)
- Screen Coverage : 100%
- ISO Sensitivity : 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
- Shutter : Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 1/4000 - 30 seconds
- Mirror Lock-Up : Yes
- Metering Method : Center-weighted average metering, Evaluative metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering
- Exposure Modes : Modes: Aperture Priority, Creative Control, Flash Off, Manual, Program, Scene Auto Selector, Shutter Priority
- Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes : Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight
- Built-in Flash : Yes
- Max Sync Speed : 1 / 200 seconds
- Flash Compensation : -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- Dedicated Flash System : eTTL Remote Firing
- External Flash Connection : Hot Shoe
- Video Recording : Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Exposure Compensation : -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- Focus : Auto, Manual, Continuous Auto
- Video Clip Length : 1920 x 1080
- 29 min. 59 seconds
- Audio Recording : Built-in Mic: With Video
- Continuous Shooting : Up to 5 fps
- Start-up Time : 0.18 seconds
- Shutter Lag : 0.075 seconds
- Self Timer : 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Interval Recording : No
- Connectivity : 1/8" Microphone, AV / USB Multi, HDMI C (Mini)
- Wi-Fi Capable : Yes
- Battery : 1x LP-E17 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- Operating/Storage Temperature : Operating: 32 to 104deg.F (0 to 40deg.C)
- Humidity: 0 - 85%
- Lens Focal Length : 18 - 55mm
- Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 29 - 88 mm
- Lens Aperture : Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Minimum: f/22 - 38
- Lens Angle of View : 74deg. 20' - 27deg. 50'
- Lens Minimum Focus Distance : 20.47" (52 cm)
- Lens Magnification : 0.36x
- Lens Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1:06
- Lens Elements/Groups : 13/11
- Lens Diaphragm Blades : 7
- Lens Autofocus : Yes
- Lens Image Stabilization : Yes
- Lens Filter Thread : Front:58 mm
- Dimensions : Camera Body (W x H x D): 5.2 x 4.0 x 3.1" / 132.08 x 101.60 x 78.74mm
- Lens (D x L): Approx. 2.72 x 2.96" / 69.09 x 75.18mm
- Weight : Camera Body: 19.58oz / 555.08g. (Lens) 7.23oz / 204.97g
- EOS Rebel T6i Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Rode VideoMic Go
- Sandisk 32GB SD Card
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Eyecup Ef (not shown)
- Wide Strap EW-300D
- Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disc