- High ISO speed of 400
- Wide exposure latitude
- Superb skin tone reproduction
- Excellent three- dimensional appearance
- Faithful color reproduction
- Addition of single-channel suitability
- Professional-quality, high-speed, daylight-type, fine-grain, color negative film, incorporating Fujifilm's proprietary 4th color layer.
- Suited especially to wedding, portrait and fashion photography where accurate rendition of the subject is essential.
- Provides wide exposure latitude from under- to overexposures, superb skin tones with smoothly continuous gradation from the highlights to the shadows, highly faithful color reproduction, an exciting three-dimensional appearance to the image and single-channel suitability for uniform printing efficiency.
High ISO speed of 400
Higher effective film speed and finer grain.
Wide exposure latitude
Faithful reproduction of neutral grays over a wide exposure range from underexposure to overexposure.
Superb skin tone reproduction
Superb skin-tone and hue reproduction with continuously smooth gradation from the highlights to the shadows without any washout.
Excellent three-dimensional appearance
Clearer colors in the highlights and appropriately controlled color saturation in the shadows to allow rendering of subjects with a feeling of three-dimensional realism.
Faithful color reproduction
Faithful color reproduction of scenes under a wide variety of lighting.
Addition of single-channel suitability
Negative density level unified with other PRO series films for maximum printing uniformity and efficiency.