- Eight instant black and white photos each one with a different colored frame
- For use in Polaroid 600-type cameras and Impossible I-type cameras.
- Images begin to emerge within a minute.
- Full development takes 5-10 minutes.
- Colorful matte frames make a fun, eye-catching backdrop for your monochrome compositions, so each one stands out in its own way.
- Our latest b&w film formula captures fine detail effortlessly, producing high contrast photos with depth, atmosphere and distinctive analog texture.
The Impossible Project instant black and white film with multicolor frames for use in a Polaroid 600 cameras