- Eight instant color photos with matte black frames.
- For use in Polaroid 600-type cameras and Impossible I-type cameras.
- Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes.
- Full development takes 20-30 minutes.
- Our latest color film formula produces photos with rich color, well-balanced tones and the soft textures that make analog film so distinctive.
- The matte black frame lets the colors in your image really pop.
The Impossible Project instant color film with matte black frames for use in a Polaroid 600 cameras