- Eight instant color photos with silver frames
- For use in Polaroid 600-type cameras and Impossible I-type cameras.
- Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes.
- Full development takes 20-30 minutes.
- matte, metallic silver frames provide a subtle contrast to the rich, natural, well-balanced tones of our latest color film formula.
- Use them for contrast in nature photography or to capture the mood of an urban street scene.
The Impossible Project instant color film with silver frame for use in a Polaroid 600 cameras