- Eight instant color photos with white frames.
- For use in Polaroid SX-70-type cameras
- Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes.
- Full development takes around 25 minutes.
- Our latest color film formula produces photos with rich color, well-balanced tones and those soft textures that make analog photography so distinctive.
The Impossible Project instant, rich color film with white frames for use in Polaroid SX 70 type cameras
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.3 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.3 oz
- Film Type: Color instant film
- Compatibility: Polaroid SX-70 cameras
- Film Size: 3.5 x 4.2" / 8.8 x 10.7 cm
- Image Size: 3.1 x 3.1" / 7.9 x 7.9 cm
- Finish: Glossy
- Developing Times: 30-40 minutes at 7°F / 21°C (2 minutes to image emergence)