- Converts 35mm film negatives and slides to 5 Mega Pixel (JPEG) digital images with a push of a button
- Scans all color or monochrome 35mm negatives & mounted slides
- Converts images to digital JPEG files to easily organize, view & share
- Full-color LCD screen for viewing converted pictures
- Both Mac and PC compatible, unique stand-alone operation - no computer or software to operate
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with Jumbl's digital image converter. The FS-FS150 Transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer. The DB-FS150 10 Mega Pixel sensor scans your negatives quickly and with clarity to the standard jpeg image file format. The DB-FS150's full-color LCD screen allows you to enjoy your converted images immediately, or you can also connect OMNI SCAN directly to your TV and view your images on the big screen! The DB-FS150's SD card slot and USB connection make transferring photos extremely easy. The DB-FS150 accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB. Quickly upload your photos over to a computer, digital picture frame, cellphone or virtually any other device. The DB-FS150 is the fun, fast and all-in-one solution to converting your slides and negatives to digital images.