- Impact-resistant, removable camera insert adjusts to fit a compact DSLR or CSC
- CradleFit System tablet pocket with floating-foam construction suspends and protects device within pack
- Expandable compartment increases interior storage by 30% with a quick unzipping
- Interior zip mesh pocket secures smaller items within bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle and removable shoulder pad for extra wearing comfort
- Outer pockets are roomy enough to store water bottle or other quick-grab items
Space for your camera. Space for your personal gear. Space for your tablet. That’s what you get with the discreet, protective and versatile Passport Series.
- CSC (such as Sony NEX 6 or similar) or compact DSLR (such as Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm lens)
- Extra lens or flash
- Personal items
Internal Dimensions: 10.5 x 19 x 19 cm (4.13 x 7.48 x 7.48 in)
External Dimensions: 14.5 x 44 x 41 cm (5.71 x 17.32 x 16.14 in)
Front Compartment: 5.1 x 6.3 x 15 cm (2.01 x 2.48 x 5.91 in)
Weight: 0.5 kg (1.10 lbs)
I bought this bag because I wanted somethong to carry my camera, accessories and small items that I normally carry in my purse. The goal was to have one bag for everything (eliminating the purse) that also had enough room for small items that I purchased. This bag worked great for a two week trip to Europe. I was even able to carry a small shawl for cool weather. I also carried my water bottle and umbrella. It was a bit heavy at times when completely loaded, but hubby helped.