Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8 Features:
Outstanding F2.8 large-aperture super-telephoto lens.
It is equivalent to 600 mm on a 35mm camera. You can accurately get the expression into a distant subject we would normally miss altogether, and feel the distinct super-telephoto effect. This overwhelming super-telephoto lens invites you to another image world. Perfect lens for wildlife and field sports photography.
Luxurious three ED lenses are used to provide the highest image quality with optimal resolution and contrast.
Drop in PL filter, ND4, ND8 and Clear filter included.
- Compatible with E-System and Micro Four Thirds digital cameras through use of MMF-1 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter).
Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8 Specifications:
- Focal Length: 300mm (35mm equivalent focal length 600mm)
13 Elements in 11 Groups, including 3 ED Lens Elements and 1 Filter Holder
- Angle of View: 4.2 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 7.9 feet/2.4m
Maximum Image Magnification:
0.15x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.30x)
- Minimum Field Size: 115.3 x 86.7mm
- Number of Blades: 9
- Maximum Aperture: f 2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f 22
- Filter Size: Exclusive Drop in Filter diameter 43 (including)
- Dimension Diameter: 127 x 285mm
- Weight: 3290g with Tripod Adapter
- Tele Converter EC-14: Yes
Extension Tube EX-25:
Extended Maximum Image Magnification: 0.25x
Minimum Field Size: 69.2 x 52.0mm
- Lens Hood: LH-120
- Lens Cap: LC-140 (140mm)
- Lens Case: LSH-1738
- Olympus Zuiko Lens ED 300mm f2.8
- Lens cap