- XLR microphone adaptor for professional video production (LUMIX GH5 Compatible)
- Input: Analog, XLR Jack x 2 terminals
- Output: Digital, I2S format, Fs = 48 k or 96 kHz, Bit depth = 16 or 24 bit.
- An integrated cable clamp keeps cables out of the way.
- DC power is supplied by the camera body via a shoe connector.
- Control panel can be checked through a clear cover.
Record audio professionally with this XLR microphone adapter 9Compatible with Panasonic LUMIX GH5). It provides two analog XLR jack terminals and can support output of: Digital, I2S format, Fs = 48 k or 96 kHz, Bit depth of 16 or 24 bit. An integrated cable clamp keeps cables out of the way. DC power is supplied by the camera body via the hot shoe connector. Physical switches and dials under a clear cover provide for easy setup and monitoring.
|Input Terminals||Input 1, Input 2
XLR 3-pin (female)
|Standard Input Level||Line: 0 dBu
Mic, +48V: -40 dBu
(0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms)
|Standard Recording Level||-12 dBFS (on standard input)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20kHz, +0/-1 dB (Fs = 48 kHz)
20 Hz - 40kHz, +0/-1 dB (Fs = 96 kHz)
|Gain Switch||+20, 0, -20 dB|
|Low Cut Switch||160 Hz, 16 Hz, Off (cutoff frequency)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 64.4 x 60.9 x 81.8 mm / 2.535 x 2.397 x 3.220 inch
(excluding the projecting parts)
|Weight||Approx. 173 g / 0.381 lb|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C / 32 - 104 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80 %RH|