- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight. Up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent)
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood
- Lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
The Panasonic LUMIX 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness that one would expect from an optical partner of legendary LEICA lenses. The 200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent lets you zoom in VERY close to your subject. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design so you can take it out without fear. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability.
LEICA Lens OpticsLEICA VARIO-ELMAR optical performance ranging from 100-400mm with F/4.0-6.3 aperture. (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Stabilized OpticsIntegrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand held stability. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Splash and DustproofThe The Panasonic LUMIX 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 lens is ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
Built in Lens Hood and Tripod MountIntegrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood for even better sharpness than the dual Image Stabilization systems can provide.
|Lens Construction||20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)|
|Nano Surface Coating||-|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||Yes (POWER O.I.S.)|
|Focal Length||f=100-400mm (35mm camera equivalent 200-800mm)|
|Aperture Type||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Maximum Aperture||F4.0(Wide) - F6.3(Tele)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||FULL:1.3m/4.27ft, LIMIT:5.0m/16.4ft|
|Maximum Magnification||Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||12°(Wide) to 3.1°(TELE)|
|Filter Size||f72mm / 2.8in|
|Max. Diameter||f83mm / 3.3in|
|Overall Length||Approx. 171.5mm / 6.75in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Weight||Approx. 985g / 34.74oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, External tripod mount, Lens hood|