- Ergonomic battery grip for Panasonic LUMIX GH5 mirrorless camera body.
- Second shutter release for vertical shooting.
- Battery compartment for extended 2 battery shooting (Additional batteries sold separately).
- Protected from harsh weather conditions (Splashproof / Dustproof / -10C Freezeproof)
Make vertical shooting more comfortable by adding this optional grip to the Panasonic LUMIX GH5 camera body. It contains a battery compartment for an additional battery that takes over when the battery in the LUMIX GH5 has been depleted. A second shutter release improve the ergonomics of shutter release while holding the camera vertically. Like the LUMIX GH5, the grip is protected from harsh weather conditions (Splashproof / Dustproof / -10C Freezeproof).
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 135.5 x 41.0 x 70.7 mm / 5.33 x 1.61 x 2.78 inch
(excluding the projecting parts)
|Weight||Approx. 319 g / 0.703 lb (main unit and battery)
Approx. 245 g / 0.540 lb (main unit and terminal cover)
|Battery||DMW-BLF19 (li-ion battery pack: 7.2V, 1860mAh, 14Wh) (sold separately)|
|Battery Life* (CIPA standard)||Approx. 810 images (rear monitor), 790 images (LVF) with H-FS12060
Power Save LVF mode: Approx. 2,000 images** with H-FS12060
* One in the camera and another in the battery grip.
** Under the test conditions specified by Panasonic based on CIPA standard. When the time to get in the sleep mode is set to 3 sec.
|Operation||Operation ON/OFF Switch
AF/AE Lock Button
White Balance Button
ISO Sensitivity Button
Exposure Compensation Button
|Operating Temperature||-10 - 40 °C / 14 - 104 °F|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80 %RH (no condensation)|
|Standard Accessory||Terminal Cover|