- 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless system camera lens
- New super compact design only 1.9in overall length (3.88oz)
- Upgrade compatibility for LUMIX Dual I.S. feature
- 46mm filter mount
Compact Standard Zoom
Panasonic LUMIX G DSLM (Digital Single Lens Mirrorless) cameras offer a wide variety of digital, interchangeable lenses. This newly designed 14-42 is Panasonic LUMIX's most compact standard zoom lens to date.
Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer)
The H-FS1442AKA features compatibility with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) when mounted to a compatible LUMIX G series camera. Even those without O.I.S. it can be used.
* Lens firmware update may be required.
Experience hybrid photography capture in photo or 4K and HD video with a far more intense viewing and creativity experience.
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 8 groups (2 aspherical lenses)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)
- Focal Length: f=14-42mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-84mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.2m/0.66ft (at focal lenghts 14-20mm) / 0.3m/0.98ft (at focal lenghts 21-42mm)
- Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 75°(Wide) to 29°(TELE)
- Filter Size: 46mm / 1.8in
- Max. Diameter: f56mm / 2.2in
- Overall Length: Approx. 49mm / 1.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- WeightApprox. 110g / 3.88oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, and Lens hood)