- Ultra-sharp 4K Ultra HD recording, plus in-camera editing for 1080p displays
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) emulates a semi-professional recording experience
- LEICA Dicomar Lens optical 20x zoom, 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization
- Built-in Twin Camera, plus WiFi mobile features add multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recording
- 4K Cinema in-camera editing and effects (Dolly Zoom, Slow/Quick motion, 4K Post Cropping, Stabilization and Zoom)
- 4K PHOTO captures high-quality photos from 4K video frames
- Exclusive High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode reduces the overly high-contrast look created by overexposed and underexposed shooting conditions
The Panasonic VX981 4K Ultra HD camcorder brings simplicity to the 4K recording experience. It adds in-camera editing solutions that can enable anyone to capture and produce content without complex software. An innovative HDR mode reclaims highlights and shadows often lost by most compact camcorders. For those without a 4K display option, the VX981 offers in-camera downsampling to 1080p displays. Plus the ability to create multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recordings simply by adding a WiFi link to a mobile device camera.
High-Quality Core TechnologiesThe remarkable LEICA Dicomar lens produces the subtle nuances and shading LEICA lenses are renowned for. An advanced BSI Sensor supported by a 4K Crystal Engine suppresses distortion to consistently give an accurate rendering of the scene.
Intelligent 5-axis Image Stabilization & CorrectionLevel Footage at All Times: The Level Shot function automatically detects and corrects for camera tilting.Clear, Blurless Results: HYBRID O.I.S.+ and 5-axis correction thoroughly suppress blurring caused by unwanted handheld shaking.
4K video Recording Enjoy 4x the resolution of Full-HD 1080p by recording in 4K. Even pause and extract exact moments from 4K video frames for still images with 4K PHOTO mode.
Wireless Multi CameraBuilt in Wi-Fi links up to three smartphones simultaneously to record picture-in-picture from multiple angles.