It features a solid camera mounting platform and comfortable foam grips which allows the photographer to control the camera with either one or two hands asd the situation requires. Its telescoping feature brings a cameras viewfinder right up to your eye or moves the camera away to monitor its rear facing viewing screen
Along with the camera, mounting hardware is provided on all four grips for accessories such as a video light or two, microphones, flash units or externally wired view screens.
Stability for your camera: the Polaroid shoulder mount camera support.
- Camera Support With Multiple Setup Configurations
- Adjustable Shoulder Support Tube
- Mounting For Video Lights, Flash And/Or LCD Viewing Screens
- Comfortable Foam Covered Grips
- Designed To Accept DSLRs With Rear Mounted Viewing Screen, Prosumer Video Camcorders and Compact Video Cameras