- Recommended For Preventing Camera Shake During Close-Up (macro) Photography
- Range Up To 100m (320ft.) Without Obstacles - Retractable Antenna For Long Range Shots!
- Designed For Groups, Macros, Time Lapse Mode, Long Exposures / Shutter Mode, Continuous Shooting Mode, Delay Shooting Mode etc.
- Low Power Consumption Minimizes The Need For Battery Replacement
- 16 Control Output Channels
- Compatible with the Nikon D700, D300, D300s, D200, D2X, D2H, D3s, D3, D2X, D2H, D2, D1H, D1, F90X, F90, F100, F6, F5, N90s, KODAK DSC-14N, FUJI S3 PRO, S5 PRO DSLR Cameras
The Polaroid Wireless shutter release is handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. It employs a superior anti-interference functionality and allows a choice of 16 different RF channels. This is particularly useful if several photographers are working in the same vicinity as you need only choose a specific channel for each photographer to prevent overlapping signals. Another use would be the ability to control multiple cameras with a single remote by assigning each camera their own receiver channel and switching the channels on transmitter. Range up to 100m (320ft.) without obstacles - Retractable antenna for Long range shots! Designed for groups, macros, Time Lapse Mode, Long exposures / Shutter Mode, Continuous shooting mode, etc.