- Included Attachments Supports GoPro Cameras, Digital Cameras & Small SLRs with Compact Lens
- Compact, Portable Design Functions Freestanding or on a Tripod, Slider, Selfie Stick etc. , Durable Rubberized Exterior Material Makes For A Sleek Design and Easy Grip
- Quick Flip Out Stabilizing Legs for Strong Stability and Cool Look, ¼''-20 Screw Mounts Cameras; 1/4"-20 Bottom Screw Hole Fits Tripods, Sliders etc.
- Included IR Remote Controls the Panorama Settings (5 Speed modes, Clockwise or Counter Clockwise Movement, Triangle Mode-75°, 10 Second Intervals)
- Rechargeable 450mAh Battery Offers 5 Hours Standby, 3+ Hours Runtime , Micro USB Charging Cable Is Included
Panoramic shooting made plenty fun.
For the contemporary videographer, being able to capture expansive panoramic vistas without any shake or distortion is an absolute must. Thankfully, this electronic EyeBall head from Polaroid delivers effortless and precisely controllable results. It is compatible with the full range of GoPro action cameras, most smartphone models, smaller digital cameras (with 1/4" threaded hole). Attachments included.
Turns on a Dime - or Quarter
The Polaroid panoramic EyeBall head rotates your camera device in its place, clockwise or counterclockwise, for smooth shooting action. You can easily control the turning degree with the included remote - all the way to 360°.
Heeds Your Need for Speed
With the remote, you can also control the exact rotational speed. Press a button to speed up, and press a button to slow down. And thanks to finely calibrated gears, the action always remains perfectly smooth.
Functions Free or Mounted
At the top, a 1/4" threaded screw connects to most cameras. A padded platform prevents motion-related scratches. At the bottom, a 1/4" threaded hole accepts tripod and slider connections for greater application flexibility.
Runs on Built-In Battery
To make this already compact and pocket-sized head as portable as possible, the built-in battery is rechargeable from any USB port or power outlet. A single charge provides 5 hours of standby and over 3 hours of non-stop runtime.
Includes BONUS Attachments
While smaller cameras connect directly to the 1/4" mounting screw, other devices need a bit of assistance. To get you going right out of the box, GoPro, smartphone attachments are included with your purchase.