- Its Both A Tripod And Monopod, Two Pods In 1!
- 67" Maximum Working Height & 53" Monopod Height Extremely Stable Mounting System Includes Deluxe Carrying Case
- Ultra Smooth Ball Head Quick Lock Camera Platform Removable Center Column Weight Hook
- Foam Padded Upper Leg Sections Includes Additional Quick Release Plate Solid Rubber Tipped Legs With Retractable Spikes
- 4 Section, Fully Adjustable Legs With Turntable Locking Mechanism For Fast And Easy Height Adjustments Bubble Level & Compass
Always looking for unique versatility, Polaroid offers two pods in one. From now on you wont need to carry with you a tripod and a monopod when you go to do your photography needs, with this tripod you got both in one. When the need arises for a monopod it will take less than a minute to transfer into a monopod. One of the legs is easily removed and accepts the same mounting platform as the ball head. As you operate all the moving parts of this superbly machined tripod/monopod, you will discover that Polaroid was looking to offer high-quality engineering expected by professionals, but at a price that others can afford. The parts move with such close tolerances, you might think your operating a fluid head.
Regardless if you're a casual photographer/videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Polaroid tripod designed with your needs in mind. No matter if you choose our ultra-compact desktop models, our unique monopod or our ruggedized all terrain models, you'll immediately understand why Polaroid tripods are considered the ultimate in "classic image stabilization".
Extends to 67" / 170cm
Monopod Extends to 53"
Minimum Operation Height 9.8"
Folds to 25.6"
Maximum Weight Capacity 20lb
Leg Diameter: 2.8cm
Net Weight: 5.14lb