The Polaroid 8mm Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is the most affordable 8mm Fisheye Lens in the market. It features the widest field of view over any other 8mm fisheye lens, and its build quality and optical construction are superb. The Polaroid 8mm lens is designed for DSLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. This circular fisheye lens produces circular images with an dramatic angle of view of 180-degrees when attached to a full-frame digital or 35mm film SLR camera. It has a maximum aperture of f3.5, a minimum focusing distance of 12-inches and a maximum magnification of 4.6x. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative expression. Its super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras. The new lens power layout reduces color aberrations. Providing excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras. This lens can be used for the scientific applications such as the solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky, the vegetation distribution of the rain forest canopy, etc., due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces. Its remarkable 180 perspective provides the photographer with excellent versatility for shooting in cramped spaces and capturing wide-sweeping landscapes. Includes 2 Lens Cover Caps.
- Digitally-Optimized, Circular Ultra Wide 8mm Fisheye Lens
- Produces Circular Images With An Angle Of View Of Dramatic 180-Degrees When Attached To A Full-Frame Digital Or 35mm Film SLR Camera
- Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating Reduces Flare And Ghosting
- Minimum Fcusing Distance Of 12 Inches
- Built-in Petal Type Hood Glass Is 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- For The Canon Digital EOS Rebel T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), XSI (450D), XS (1000D), XTI (400D), XT (350D), 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 5D, 1D X, 1D, 5D Mark 2, 5D Mark 3, 7D DSLR Cameras