- Attaches Through Cameras Tripod Mount And Battery Compartment, Durable Rubberized Suface Improves Grip & Handling
- Intuitive Placement Of Key Camera Controls Makes Portrait Shooting As Easy As Landscape Shooting
- Provides Up To Double The Shooting Time When Used With LPE6 Batteries Or Equivalent Provides Up To Double The Shooting Time
- Can Also Be Used With Standard AA Batteries Thanks To Included Speedloader
- Remote Shutter Release Included
More than simply giving you the ability to shoot twice as many pictures before needing to recharge or replace your batteries, Polaroid Performance Grips are ergonomically designed to make shooting vertically (portrait mode) as comfortable and convenient as shooting horizontally (landscape mode). This is because they will seamlessly interface with your camera to provide full control of all key features from shutter release to scene select (depending on camera model). Combine that with cutting edge features like IR remotes and intervalometers—perfect for taking your HD-ready SLR—and creativity, to the next level as you explore the world of stop action and time lapse videography, and it’s easy to see why performance minded photographers cant wait to get their hands on Polaroid Performance Grips!