- High GN at 58 (ISO 100,105MM) Wireless trigger ready
- 90° DBounce and 270° Swivel Design 24-105mm Digitally-Optimized Power Zoom Positions
- Integrated Bounce Card and Diffuser lens Fast Flash Recycle Time
- Auto Power-Saving Mode Liquid Crystal LCD Screen
- Supports High-Speed Shooting RedEyeReduction
Although not designed for TTL compatibility, this flashgun provides an amazing list of technological advances found in professional flash units. It starts with a maximum 3-second recycle time from full power output; it supports high-speed shooting, includes a power-saving mode, can be used as a remotely located flash which can be triggered either by light from another flash or a radio signal from a remote trigger system. The flash head includes seven user-selected variable zoom positions. We’re not done. Add overheating protection, an audible tone alert, 8 user-selected power levels of light, a test button, an illuminated display panel and more! This is one of the Polaroid professional flashguns. Can you tell?
I recently purchased this unit and have not had the opportunity to use it much, but am very pleased with it thus far. It provides sufficient lighting to get clear pictures.