- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
The Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime, manual focus wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm and a broad 105.9° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- Focal Length: 10mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Coverage: APS-C/Four Thirds
- Optical Construction: 14 Glass Elements In 9 Groups
- Aperture Range: F2.8 to F22
- Diaphragm Blades: 6
- Coating: Nano Coating System
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.45" (0.24m)
- Filter Size: n/a
- Lens Hood: Built-In Petal Shaped
- Maximum Diameter: 3.43" (87mm)
- Weight: 21.9oz (620g)
- Length: 5.15" (130.9mm)