- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
?The Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery
- Focal Length: 12mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.0
- Coverage: APS-C/Four Thirds
- Optical Construction: 12 Glass Elements In 10 Groups
- Aperture Range: F2.0 to F22
- Diaphragm Blades: 6
- Coating: Nano Coating System
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.87"(0.2m)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Lens Hood: Removable Petal Shaped
- Maximum Diameter: 2.85"(72.5mm)
- Weight: 8.99oz (255g)
- Length: 2.28" (57.9mm)