Focus is achieved without any lengthening or rotation of the front lens element.
Large aperture lens design that gathers more light for superior low light results and enables shallow depth of field imaging.
Low Chromatic Aberration: All colors to come into focus in exactly the same place for reduced color fringing and increased sharpness.
Low Flare Ghost
Helps prevent haze, lack of contrast and artifacts scattered throughout the image from bright source(s) of light.
Allows for smooth, seamless and silent adjustment of aperture settings.
Non-Rotating Filter Mount
When focusing, the filter threads do not rotate for easier use of polarizers and graduated filters.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: T1.3
- Coverage: APS-C/Four Thirds
- Optical Construction: 9 Elements in 7 Groups (2 Aspherical Lenses)
- Aperture Range: T1.3 to T16
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Lens Hood: Removable
- Maximum Diameter: 2.89" (73.6mm)
- Weight: (390g)
- Length: (74.5mm)