- Personal monitor amplifier.
- Optimized for performing musicians.
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response range.
- AC and battery power enabled.
- XLR microphone and ¼ monitor input.
Rolls PM55 personal monitor amp offers performing musicians the precise, professional sonic feedback they require during live performance applications. Thanks to dual battery and AC powering options, the PM55 is fully functional in a diverse array of performance environments. The PM55 features a wide, 50 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response range.
The PM55 is designed for performers who need to monitor their own signal, such as their vocal, with the main mix. The unit has become very popular with drummers who need to mix a click with a monitor signal. And many sound technicians use the PM55 as a quick line tester to troubleshoot audio systems. Operates on either one 9 volt battery (alkaline preferred) or the included PS27s power supply. The PM55 also has an included belt clip.
- XLR Mic In & Pass Through
- Ground lift on XLR signal
- Stereo/Mono 1/4" Monitor Input
- 3.5mm and 1/4" Headphone outputs
- Powered by one 9 volt battery or the included PS27s power supply
- Lots of output level, it's loud
- Belt clip is included
Max Input Level
-20 dB XLR, 40 dB Monitor
600 Ohm Mic, 22k Ohm Monitor
15 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
50 Hz - 20 kHz
9 - 15 VDC
3" x 2.5" x 1.25" (7.6 x 6 x 3.2 cm)
1 lb (.45 Kg)