- Large diaphragm, 19mm studio condenser microphone
- Mic and instrument/line gain control
- Stereo input jacks for instruments or line level signal
- Stereo headphone jack for no-latency monitoring with level control
- 3-position headphone switch for stereo, mono, computer monitoring
- USB bus-powered and compliant
- Audio I/O and USB cables included
- Desktop microphone stand included
- Comes with Cakewalk® Sonar LE
Samson's G-Track is the total solution for taking you from inspiration to finished tracks.
As the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.
G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works brilliantly with any DAW software program and even comes with Cakewalk's Sonar LE digital audio workstation software. For additional adaptability and convenience, G-Track is bundled with a heavy-duty mic stand, as well as Audio I/O and USB cables.
Though ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, G-Track's versatile functionality can be applied to create ideal solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly podcasters, educators and business professionals.
- Frequency Response : 20 - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Element Type: Electret condenser type
- Diaphragm Thickness . 3 microns
- Sensitivity : -40 ± 3 dB/Pa
- SPL: 132 dB
- Dimensions : 6.32" / 160.5mm (height) 2.87" / 73mm (diameter)
- Weight : 1.38 lbs (626 kg)