- High output dynamic element
- Cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain before feedback
- Withstands high sound pressure levels
- Dual stage windscreen
- Excellent for live performance and recording
- Rugged road-proof design
- Gold plated XLR connector
- Mic clip and carry case included
The Samson R21 Vocal / Recording Microphone is versatile, ruggedly built and designed to handle the gamut of performance and recording applications. The R21 features tight cardioid polar pattern that provides high gain-before-feedback and SPL handling. Use the R21 to capture vocals, guitar cabinets, drums, percussion and more. A microphone clip and windscreen are included.
The R21 features a tight Cardioid pickup pattern for maximum gain before feedback, a Dual Stage Windscreen, heavy gauge mesh and anti-dent ring for enhanced protection and gold plated XLR pins assuring positive connetivity.
80 Hz - 12 kHz
Rated at 500?
-53 dBV/pa (1.8 mv/pa)
3-pin gold plated balanced XLR male
2.125 in. / 53.97 mm
Main unit length
4.56 in. / 115.88 mm
6.85 in. / 169.8 mm
7 oz. / 217 g