- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- BT3: 3-inch copolymer woofers, 15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak
- 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Front panel LED indicator, level control, headphone output and stereo input
- Back panel Bluetooth pairing button, RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and AC power connector
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- Sleek all-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grills protect woofer and tweeter components
Samson’s MediaOne Active Studio Monitors are the ideal speakers for all your multimedia needs and feature the ability to connect to your smart phone, laptop or tablet via Bluetooth. Whether you’re listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, these monitors provide dynamic and reliable audio in three distinct models. MediaOne BT3, BT4 and BT5 monitors feature the highest quality components, a stylish new look and are each packaged as a stereo pair.
MediaOne BT3 (15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak), BT4 (20 watts per channel RMS, 40 watts per channel Peak) and BT5 (20 watts per channel RMS, 40 watts per channel Peak) monitors produce powerful, full-range audio. Their 3, 4 and 5-inch copolymer woofers deliver a controlled low frequency response, while their 1-inch silk dome tweeters give the high frequencies a natural sound without unwanted noise. Each rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosure is finished in an all-black satin vinyl covering with matching metal grills for the woofers and tweeters, assuring these monitors look as good as they sound.
Using Bluetooth, you can easily pair these systems with your smartphone, laptop or tablet, and listen to your music, videos and other media applications through MediaOne monitors without wires. The Bluetooth pairing button can be found on the active speaker’s rear control panel, along with the system’s RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and an AC power connector. In addition, the front panel houses an LED indicator, level control, as well as both a headphone output and stereo input. The 3.5mm stereo input can be used to connect secondary signal sources such as MP3 players, keyboards and more.
- HEIGHT: 10.47"
- WIDTH : 17.55"
- DEPTH: 7.83"
- WEIGHT: 11.44lbs
- Speaker cable