Sekonic i-346 Illuminator Features:
The i-346 Illuminometer is simple and easy to use. It is small and lightweight enough to carry in a shirt pocket, yet features a large LCD readout and simplified controls.
Readings can be made in three different modes: single, continuous, or delayed up to 60 seconds
The large readout can be customized to display in either lux (lx) or foot-candle (fc) increments.
A single AA battery powers the unit for up to 20 hours of continuous reading. The i-346 automatically switches off after 4 minutes to save power.
This Sekonic model comes with a one-year warranty, extendable at no charge to three years total (USA only) after registration, and is backed by our outstanding customer support team.
Sekonic i-346 Illuminator Specifications:
- Type: Illuminometer
- Receptor Head: Fixed Lumidisc
- Light Receiving Method: Incident light
- Light Receptor Element: Silicone photo diode
Measuring Modes Ambient Light:
Aperture priority metering
Shutter priority metering
- Auto Power Off: Yes, About 4 minutes after last usage
- Battery Power Indicator Display: Icon with 3 status
(1) Type AA 1.5V Battery Alkaline, Manganese, Lithium, NiMH
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F / 0° to 40° C
- Storage Temperature Range: -4° to 140° F / -20° to 60° C
- Measurement Cycle: 0.5
- Measurement Range: 2.50 to 200000 lx/0.23 to 18600 FC
- Linearity: +/-5 percent (23° C+/-2° C)
4.30x2.50x0.90 in./10.90x6.40x2.30 cm
- Product Weight: 0.20lbs./0.10kg.
- Sekonic i-346 Illuminator
- i-346 Case
- AA 1.5 volt battery