- sided coiled cable
- saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
The HD 280 PRO are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications.
Due to its robust construction and excellent shielding, these are not only ideal for a very wide range of applications; the special 32 dB attenuation of external noise allows it to be used in a high-noise environment. So party on and let quality music flow into your ears.
- Color: black, silver
- Wearing style: Headband:
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz:
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268-7):
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %:
- Contact pressure: 6 N:
- Ear coupling: circumaural:
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo:
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min. 1m / max. 3m):
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed:
- Weight: w/o cable: 220 g:
- Nominal impedance: 64 O:
- Load rating: 500 mW
- 1 pair of HD 280 PRO headphones
- 1 screw-type adaptor to 1/4"