10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM
- A DC series lens designed exclusively for use with smaller chip APS-c cameras
- Produces images with exaggerated perspective with its wide angle view from 102.4°
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements and one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provides
- excellent color correction of aberrations
- A lens hood, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
f3.5 aperture throughout the entire zoom range and is perfect for low light photography. Sigma wide angle lenses accentuate the relationship of subjects within a photo and thus become an important creative tool. This Sigma fast fixed aperture makes photography easier for the photographer who wishes to precisely control their depth of field and also for working with non TTL Flash systems. Super Multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting, four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and inner focusing System eliminates front lens rotation and suitable for use of polarizing filters Perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture, building interiors, photojournalism, wedding photography, group pictures and more.
Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Lens for Pentax Specifications
Lens Construction Angle of View Number of Diaphragm Blades Mininum Aperture Minimum Focusing Distance Filter Size (mm) Maximum Magnifications Dimensions
- (Diameter x Length) 87.3 x 88.2 mm/3.4 x 3.5 in
Corresponding Mounts Nikon Canon Sony/Minolta Pentax
- 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Lens