Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 DG APO HSN Lens Features:
The Sigma APO 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG telephoto zoom lens is an outstanding lens in this category, an excellent optical performer with Optical Stabilization and a high speed Hyper-Sonic Motor to help you shoot amazing photos. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness throughout the entire zoom range. Rear focusing system corrects for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing. Compatible with the Sigma APO Tele converters. Its reach relative to its size makes handheld photography easy to track moving subjects and it fits easily in most common camera bags for the ultimate convenience. Its close-up focusing ability makes it handy for shots of small objects such as flowers without having to change lenses. Outstanding photographs are always the outcome.
- Designed for use with full frame DSLR cameras.
- May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 180 to 600mm with most cameras
- Offers Sigma's OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situations
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Minimum focusing distance of 59 inches with a maximum magnification of 1 to 4.2
- Compact weighing only 3.6 pounds & a mere 8 inches in length
Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 DG APO HSN Lens Specifications:
- Lens Construction: 21 Elements in 15 Groups
APO Tele Converter:
- Angle of View: 20.4° - 6.2°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 150 cm / 59.1 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:4.2
Dimensions (Diameter x Length):
92.5 x 203.5 mm
3.6 x 8 in
- Weight: 1750g / 61.7oz.
OS (Minolta only)
OS - Optical Stabilizer Function
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
CONV - APO Teleconverter EX
DG - DG for Digital
D - Distance Information Function
* For Pentax and Sony mount, OS function is not available.
* If the camera body does not support HSM motor, AF will not work.
* The angle of view depends upon the camera being used.
* Nikon & Pentax Mounts: Does not have aperture ring
* Nikon Mount: Built in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000
* The Pentax mount teleconverter is not compatible with this particular lens.
* The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.
- Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6 DG APO OS HSN Lens
- lens hood
- tripod socket TS-31
- front & rear lens caps
- carrying case