4.5mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye
- For use with smaller chip APS-c cameras only
- The circular field of view produces striking images with exaggerated perspective of near subject & extreme barrel
- distortion of the surrounding areas
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- The minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches & a magnification ratio of 1 to 6 allows subjects to be as close as ¾ of an inch from the lenses front element.
- A front cap adapter, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens.
Sigmas 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM creates an image that is a circular, curved, distorted view of reality when used on a DSLR camera. One of the most unusual lenses a photographer can use as it produces a circular image within a black surrounding frame. It is ideal for landscapes and panoramic photography. Because of its equisolid angle projection system, the lens can be used for scientific applications. The minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches allows the photographer to have fun with placement of subjects extremely near to the camera with distorted backgrounds. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass employed for effective compensation of color aberration, Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire focal range. In the hands of a photographer looking for creative expression and the opportunity to explore and create, this is the ultimate creative tool. The results are captivating
Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Lens for Canon Specifications
Lens Construction Angle of View Number of Diaphragm Blades Mininum Aperture Minimum Focusing Distance Filter Size (mm)
Maximum Magnifications Dimensions
- Insertion-type gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- (Diameter x Length) 76.2 x 77.8 mm/3.0 x 3.1 in
Corresponding Mounts Nikon Canon Sony/Minolta Pentax
- 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye Lens