- Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Rubber foot for use on wooden, stone surfaces. Replace with spike for use outdoors in grass and dirt.
For ultimate stability, nothing but a tripod will do. However, there are times when the use of a tripod is not practical or allowed.
A monopod offers excellent stability when working with long telephoto lenses and makes a difference in low-light situations. Monopods are easy to carry, can be set up instantly and are ideal when you are working in tight spaces.
You've seen sports photographers on the sidelines with huge telephoto lenses - they are given small spaces to shoot from and often need to quickly move from place to place. Only a monopod will do the job! And SIRUI offers a full family of monopods for any shooting situation.
When you need a monopod for compact cameras and camcorders, the SIRUI P-204 monopod is an excellent choice. It folds down to only 55 cm (21.7 in.) but are able to be opened to 170 cm (66.9 in).
|28 / 1.1|
|19 / 0.7|
|1600 / 63|
|690 / 27.2|
|1.3 / 2.9|
|8 / 17.6|
- Photo/video monopod
- rubber foot
- stainless steel spike
- wrist strap
- custom padded case
- shoulder strap
- instruction manual
- warranty card