- Ultra-compact - folds to 39.5cm (15.6 in.)
- Opens to 156 cm (61.4 in.)
- Economical Aluminum alloy
- Retractable stainless steel spike for extra grip during outdoor shooting
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- The mounting plate comes with a double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
For ultimate stability, nothing but a tripod will do. However, there are times when the use of a tripod is not practical or allowed.
A monopod offers excellent stability when working with long telephoto lenses and makes a difference in low-light situations. Monopods are easy to carry, can be set up instantly and are ideal when you are working in tight spaces.
You've seen sports photographers on the sidelines with huge telephoto lenses - they are given small spaces to shoot from and often need to quickly move from place to place. Only a monopod will do the job! And SIRUI offers a full family of monopods for any shooting situation.
The legendary SIRUI P306 monopod is our most popular monopod - with good reason! It has 6 sections that extend to 156 cm (61.4 in.) when fully opened, yet, are only 39.5 cm (15.6 in.) when closed - small enough to fit in a backpack or photo bag! When you first handle this monopod, you will be amazed at their light weight and truly impressed by their stability. Thanks to the use of superior materials and precision manufacturing, SIRUI has created an extremely portable 6-section monopod with the strength and stability usually associated with 3 or 4-section monopods!
|32 / 1.3|
|16 / 0.6|
|1560 / 61.4|
|395 / 15.6|
|0.5 / 1.1|
|8 / 17.6|
- wrist strap
- belt hook
- instruction manual and warranty card