- Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod.
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
- Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
For ultimate stability, nothing but a tripod will do. However, there are times when the use of a tripod is not practical or allowed.
A monopod offers excellent stability when working with long telephoto lenses and makes a difference in low-light situations. Monopods are easy to carry, can be set up instantly and are ideal when you are working in tight spaces.
You've seen sports photographers on the sidelines with huge telephoto lenses - they are given small spaces to shoot from and often need to quickly move from place to place. Only a monopod will do the job! And SIRUI offers a full family of monopods for any shooting situation.
The legendary SIRUI P326 monopod is our most popular monopod - with good reason! It has 6 sections that extend to 156 cm (61.4 in.) when fully opened, yet, are only 39.5 cm (15.6 in.) when closed - small enough to fit in a backpack or photo bag! When you first handle this monopod, you will be amazed at their light weight and truly impressed by their stability. Thanks to the use of superior materials and precision manufacturing, SIRUI has created an extremely portable 6-section monopod with the strength and stability usually associated with 3 or 4-section monopods!
|33 / 1.3|
|15 / 0.6|
|1500 / 59.1|
|545 / 21.5|
|1.3 / 2.9|
|8 / 17.6|
- Photo/video monopod
- rubber foot
- stainless steel spike
- wrist strap
- custom padded case
- shoulder strap
- instruction manual
- warranty card