• Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
• UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
• Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
• Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
• Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
• Continuous molded-in hinge
• Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
• Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
• Layers of cubed foam for customization
• Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
This military-standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom H4N recorders. The interior is custom cut ELE foam that includes pockets for the recorder, power supply, wind screens, memory cards and other accessories.
Not only does the SKB Zoom H4N case provides the ultimate protection for recorders it is backed by SKB’s unsurpassed no-fault Million Mile Guaranty™ (Lifetime Warranty).
About our iSeries
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
Exterior Length: 10.73 in (27.25 cm)
Exterior Width: 9.69 in (24.61 cm)
Exterior Depth: 4.80 in (12.19 cm)
Lid Depth: 1.50 in (3.81 cm)
Base Depth: 3.30 in (8.38 cm)
Shipping Weight: 4.00 lb (1.81 kg)
Product Weight: 2.60 lb (1.18 kg)