- Simple, Small, Reliable wireless trigger receiver kit with 16 channels
- Hot shoe built into the receiver
- Max operating range of up to 600 feet (185 meters)
- Built-in 1/4" tripod thread on the receiver unit for mounting on a tripod or light stand
- Max sync speed of 1/250s; 2.4 GHz operating frequency
Add creativity and versatility to any outdoor or indoor photography shooting with the advanced FlashWave3 wireless flash triggering system.
- 16 channel, 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Much greater range than the previous FlashWave models
- Faster flash sync speed than before
- Ability to sync at up to 8 FPS (frames per second)
- Able to handle maximum flash trigger voltage up to 300 volts
- Able to fully function as wireless shutter release with optional accessory cables
- In wireless shutter release mode, FlashWave-III can control camera's autofocus function
- Incompatible with previous FlashWave models
- Compatible with Canon & Nikon flashes, but may be incompatible with Metz, Sigma, and Sunpak flashes made for Canon
- Note: The receiver unit requires two standard AAA batteries which are not included in the kit.
- Note 2, the hot shoe of the transmitter will not fit Sony Alpha cameras without additional adapters which are not included.