- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9 - 48V DC
- Output impedance : 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
TASCAM’s TM-80 is a condenser microphone designed and priced for home recording. The condenser mic features an 18mm aluminum diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern that sounds great on anything from vocals to acoustic instruments. Internal circuitry is optimized to reduce noise and distortion while retaining rich, full sound quality.Included with the TM-80 are a tabletop stand, six-foot XLR cable, and an elastic shock mount to reduce rumble and noise during recording. Priced less than many dynamic microphones, the TM-80 is a must-have for any size studio.