- Half color, half clear, with a graduated density transition for a smooth blending of color
- Also for use in black-and-white imaging
- 52 millimeters in diameter
- Neutral gray appearance drops exposure
The 52mm Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Glass Filter is perfect for toning down excessively bright areas without altering the color balance. Graduated gray filter in rotating mount allows one portion of the scene to be darkened without altering the remaining portion. Use it to tame sandy beaches, snow scenes and bright skies for better overall tonal rendition. Improves pictures dramatically when the foreground is much brighter than the background, or vice versa.
The perfect solution to transform a pallid sunrise or sunset into something spectacular. A neutral density 0.6-to-clear is often best for balancing sky to foreground.
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 2.8 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Photo Filter Thread Size: 52 mm