- Adjustable bench offers five positions (-10, 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees) and dozens of exercises
- Challenges your entire core and upper body
- Contoured shape and five-inch foam rollers ensure safe and comfortable workout
- Stabilizer levelers provide stable base on almost any type of flooring
The simple, effective challenge of a free weight workout remains one of the most efficient ways to build strength and muscle mass. The Universal Five-Position bench, from parent company Nautilus, offers positions of -10, 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees, and dozens of exercises to challenge your entire core and upper body. Its contoured shape and five-inch foam rollers ensure a safe and comfortable workout, while stabilizer levelers provide a stable base on almost any type of flooring. The bench measures 17 by 25 by 51 inches (W x H x D). It has a 250-pound maximum user weight and a maximum combined user weight and lift load of 430 pounds.
- Number of Positions: 5 total -10° / flat / +15° / +30° / +45°
- Leg Brace: Yes - fixed
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51" X 17" X 25"
- Assembled Weight: 33.4 lbs