- One of the most compact carbon fiber monopods of its category, yet also offers excellent performance at full extension
- Made of Vanguard's lightweight, high quality carbon fiber
- Multifunctional use: for video, photo and for use as walking stick
- Ultimate strength flip locks to maximize loading capacity
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
- Anti-slip ball-type spike foot
The VEO CM-264 monopod is one of the most compact of its kind, and yet still performs excellently at full extended height. It can be used for video or photo support and can also double as a walking stick. The 4-section carbon fiber legs come equipped with strong flip locks, maximizing the monopod's camera loading capacity. Quickly stabilize your shot on the anti-slip rubber foot. The soft rubber handle will provide an unbeatable grip in any weather. You may then pack your VEO monopod away to fit easily in your carry-on to make it to your next adventure.
A perfect complement to photographers on-the-go, VEO monopods will help you capture memorable moments from one adventure to the next. Quickly stabilize your shot, then pack your VEO monopod away to fit easily in your carry-on.
- EXTENDED HEIGHT (MM): 1600
- FOLDED HEIGHT (MM): 540
- FOLDED HEIGHT (INCH): 21.25
- WEIGHT (KG): 0.46
- LEG DIAMETER (MM): 26
- MATERIAL: Carbon Fiber
- MAXIMUM LOADING CAPACITY (KG): 6.0