The 16 x 30" Apollo Strip provides complete control with the convenience of being built on an umbrella frame for quick setup and tear down.
Its narrow profile makes it an ideal rim, hair light or accent light.
Designed with a recessed front edge, light is even and directional. Diffusion panel is completely removable.
Mount vertical or horizontal.
Mounting options of either vertical or horizontal provide extreme flexibility.
Perfectly paired with speedlites.
The Apollo light modifier is a perfect pair with speedlites offering soft box control with the set up ease of an umbrella. An optional 5015 Shoe Mount bracket is required to mount the speedlite and Halo onto a light stand with full tilting capability.
Fits virtually all studio lights.
No need for an adapter ring as virtually all style studio lights come standard with an umbrella receptacle to attach the Apollo light modifier.
Face the light forward through the white diffusion front for specular highlights. Specular highlights will provide a "hot spot" on your subject with a greater fall off from highlights to shadows.
Fabrics are pure in color so the color temperature going into the fabric is the same color temperature coming back out.
All metal frame.
The frame is constructed using all metal components, no plastic to break."
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Silver ripstop
- Care Instructions: Spot clean diffusion front by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent.
- Item Width: 16.0-in. (40.6 cm)
- Item Length: 30.0-in. (76.2 cm)
- Item Depth: 23.5-in. (59.7 cm)
- Item Weight: 1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)
- Collapsed Width: 3.5-in. (8.9 cm)
- Collapsed Length: 35.5-in. (90.2 cm)
- Max Wattage: 500
- Mount: Umbrella receptacle
- Packaged Width: 4.0-in. (10.2 cm)
- Packaged Length: 38.0-in. (96.5 cm)
- Packaged Height: 2.4-in. (6.1 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- 16x30-in Apollo Strip