This umbrella is a great portable way to bounce light. Due to the nature of this soft silver color, it will produce an image that is a mix between a soft white and a specular silver. This umbrella with reflect light with just a slight contrast while still maintaining extremely soft.
Quick set up and tear down.
For any on-location photographer, umbrellas are a great choice as they set up and tear down in seconds.
The shaft is finished off with a 7mm tapered tip allowing for use in conjunction with many European and specialty lights on the market. Some of these lights have a 7mm catch pin making them difficult to find modifiers that will work with them correctly. Our catch pin insures a perfect fit with almost all of the most popular lights.
No plastic on our products as these tips are constructed of all metal and are finished with an 8-count thread pass providing quality construction and product durability.
For over 112 years, Westcott has been working with some of the finest fabric mills worldwide. Our fabrics are produced using high quality materials and offer a standard one-year warranty against manufacturers defects.
A PVC style carry case provides for an extra layer of protection from your umbrella getting stained or damaged.
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Optical white satin
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild (non bleach) soap, air dry.
- Item Arc: 34.0-in. (86.4 cm)
- Item Width (tip to tip): 32.0-in. (81.3 cm)
- Item Length (umbrella shaft to tip): 21.7-in. (55.1 cm)
- Item Weight: 0.6 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- Outer Case Width: 3.0-in. (7.6 cm)
- Outer Case Length: 24.5-in. (62.2 cm)
- Outer Case Depth: 1.5-in. (3.8 cm)
- Frame Material: Solid Steel
- Max Wattage: 500
- Shaft Size: 7 mm tip
- Case Material: PVC
- Removable Cover: No
- (1) 32-in. Soft Silver Umbrella